AERONAUTICAL & AUTOMOTIVE
Analysis, R&D, design and modelling of aircraft, axles,
transmissions and automotive components
For about 15 years, CPI-ENG has been the trusted partner of many companies in the aeronautical and automotive sectors, specialising in surveillance systems, UAV, UAS and Multi-Threat Target systems.
For the automotive industry, we look after the design, analysis and pre-industrialisation of systems for work, racing and luxury vehicles.
- 3D parametric modelling of aerodynamic surfaces and structured assemblies
- Structural elements machined in aluminium, titanium and steel alloy
- Composite structural elements such as carbon and unidirectional carbon textiles, kevlar and glass textiles, low density filler materials and relative drawings with indication of layers
- Boxes machined in aluminium alloy for electronic boards and mechanical interfaces
- Sheet metal structures joined using rivets, bolts and welds
- Rack structures for the installation of electronic appliances
- Design of small plastic parts made using die cast, stereolithography or powder technology